We are looking for an experienced middleweight .NET Developer / Web Developer (C# / ASP.Net) with a proven track record to join our development team in Nottingham.
You'll have an eye for detail, with strong analytical skills. Above all, you'll be proud of your previous work and the code you produce. You'll be a team player, fun, happy to muck in, ambitious, passionate, honest, and energetic.
You'll be expected to hit the ground running and start working on one of our exciting clients straight away – delivering clean and documented code on time and budget.
Whilst you'll be encouraged to expand and improve your skill set at Distinction, essential technical skills and experience needed for this role include:
- 3+ years commercial C# .NET web development experience
- Experience using SQL Server
- Experience using source control solutions, such as Git or Bitbucket
- A bright team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Good time and stress management skills
- Professional attitude to work with good communication skills
You'll get Brownie points for:
- Previous experience in a digital agency
- Experience with content management systems, especially Kentico, Umbraco, Sitefinity or Sitecore
- Automation testing including load testing and web driver browser testing
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Experience working with and configuring cloud computing providers (Azure, Amazon)
Salary, Benefits and Perks
Salary is dependent on experience (please state your expectation on application).
Other benefits include:
- CPD: Personalised programme of continual development
- Budget: Your own budget for books, courses and other materials
- Location: Easy to get to city centre location
- Pension: Optional pension scheme
- Local and global events: Opportunity to attend local and global industry events
- Culture: Fantastic culture with regular organised social events